Friday, August 12, 2011

My laptop can't boot to windows 7. What should i do?

When i try to turn on my computerr, system repair begins to scan my computer for "problems" and then tries to fix it. Eventually, it says it failed to successfully fix the problems. then all i can do is restore to a previous time, restore to factory settings, and shut down/restart. There IS however one way i can boot to windows 7. I keep on tapping F8 while my laptop boots and i get a list of options. After trying every option, only one lets me boot to windows 7. "Enable driver signature enforcement". After that, windows boots normally. I don't want to keep doing this whenever i need to boot. and sometimes my computer randomly restarts because of this problem (Restarts 1-2 times a day). I tried restoring it to a previous point in time (when there were no problems)...i even restored it to factory settings. However i still have to use the same method when booting into windows. Oh, and i even scanned for viruses, it didnt show me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment