Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Contacting producers of American Idol reference complaint on voting?

i am sure the voting is fixed on american idol but seems I can't get an address to express my concern. I voted 4/7/11 at 18664365707 for Pia Toscano. After pressing my 'redial' several times, all of a sudden in stead of hearing "Thanks for voting for contestant number 7" (Pia Toscano) it stated "Thanks for voting for contestant number 8" (Stefano Langone). I hung up, redialed in detail 18664365707...answered "Thanks for voting for contestant number 7" several 'REDIAL' attempts by pressing phones "REDIAL" it continued with message ".....for contestant number 7" then all of a sudden it switched to "Thanks for voting for contestant 8". HOW COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE AND REPEATEDLY WHEN I DID NOT HANG UP - DID NOT MISDIAL, ETC. NO OTHER REASON EXCEPT IT IS FIXED!!!!! SO BESIDE COMPLAINING TO FOX NETWORK AND/OR AMERICAN IDOL PRODUCERS HOW DOES ONE CONTACT THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK STO FILE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT OF VOTER FRAUD VIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS (TELEPHONE)???

No comments:

Post a Comment