Saturday, August 6, 2011

How do I become a financial advisor?

Good evening to the west coast and good morning to the east coast. I just graduated from college with a degree in political science and I am 22 years old. How can I get started in a career in financial advising? I have the drive and passion to bust my a** and become successful. I know alot of bonds, stocks, and mutual funds because of my father. I was thinking of going to law school, but my passion lies in money management. What companies would you recommend that help get you trained? For those that are financial advisors, what did you do to become one? I gain satisfaction in helping others, especially in helping them reach their goals. I have 4-5 years sales experience, mostly wireless telecommunications (AT&T). I was considering getting a certificate in finance from a local community college (because i know the financial lingo, but they probably wont take me seriously because of my degree in political science).

No comments:

Post a Comment