Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What do you think of this tattoo idea?

Ok, well this is my first tattoo and im 17 and i turn 18 in a month and a half so im going to get it then. I want a tattoo on my inner bicep and I either want a quote or a picture. I want a picture but I feel like its too much for a first tattoo and I dont want it to be too flashy..just black and grey. Ok, enough with the bs...I want a horizontal samurai sword going from left to right (handle to end of blade) and on the blade I want to Japanese Kanji symbol for Life and then I want a japanese dragon wrapping around the sword and finally reaching the handle...It really means life to me like the dragon wrapping around the sword is me going through life and once it hits the handle it has control and tht means to me fullfilling my goals of becoming a physician assistant and its kind of motivation to me. Do you think I should get that or its kind of gay. Im either going to get that or a quote from pulp fiction or one of my favorite songs. Plz give me your honest input. and how much do you think something like that would cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment