Sunday, August 7, 2011

What is the problem with my laptop?

Two days ago I accidentally dripped water from an ice pack on my keyboard. I flipped it over and let it dry for a day and a couple of the keys worked. Later all of the keys work. I shut it off and went to bed and in the morning none of the keys worked. I bought a cheap new keyboard and it worked for five minutes before half the keys didn't work, and the e and d opened disc drives. I returned it and bought a more expensive one and all the keys work except for e and d which still open disc drives. Is my laptop screwed beyond repair? If so, I'm broke so I can't afford a new one. My friend mentioned something about it might not be a physical problem as she relayed my problems to her dad, a computer technician. He said that it might need program updates, but all my programs are updated. Again, I'm broke so I can't afford a new laptop, but my friend mentioned something about a netbook. All I need are an internet browser and Word or any document writing thing. Would I be better off buying one from Dell with more crap than I need or a cheaper one off Amazon or Ebay? Sorry for the typos I'm on a mobile phone. Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment